We trace our roots in the community back to 1944 when Ira S.
Smith opened a funeral home on S. 2nd street. In 1953, Quincy
Masters, Jr. purchased that funeral home and changed the name to Masters
Almost sixty years later
that name has become the most trusted family funeral home in Putnam
County. Since that time, we have
relocated to Crill Avenue where in 1997 we renovated our facility to include a
beautiful chapel and overflow room.
1973 we introduced the Masters name to Interlachen with a chapel and
arrangement office. In 2007 we expanded our services and opened a crematory in
Palatka giving our cremation families a gentle peace of mind that their loved
ones remain in our care throughout the entire process. Today, we continue to proudly serve the
Putnam County area. But it does not stop
Our service has been and continues
to be called upon for families that place their trust in us throughout most of
North East and Central Florida and many other states as well.